Just like the other two applications, with CartSmart, all you have to do is purchase participating products, take a photo of your receipt, send it in, and earn cash back. That’s it – simple! New offers go live every Friday, and offers are limited.
BONUS – Quebec residents can use this app, too (check each offer, though, because some offers are not eligible in Quebec).
The one difference with CartSmart (use code MRSJANUARY for exclusive Mrs January offers that are coming soon), is that you can actually cash out with as little as $5, instead of hitting the $20 requirement that the other programs have. The catch is that you have to cash out with Paypal, not a cheque.
Another cool thing that CartSmart offers is a built-in shopping list. You can add current deals and cash back offers to specific lists that you create within the application. This makes your shopping trip a lot easier!
Ready to submit a receipt? Here’s what to do:
- Make sure you have the app downloaded, and then log in.
- If you already made a shopping list, and added cash back offers to it, skip to the next step. If not, create a shopping list, then click on the “Add to list” button beside each item that you purchased.
- Once all of the items that you purchased are on your shopping list, go to your list, and click the green “Send your Receipt” button.
- The camera will come up, and you can take a photo of your receipt. Make sure that the photo is very clear and legible. The date and store name need to be visible, as well. If you have a long receipt, take multiple photos.
- Click the blue arrow in the top-right corner, select the store you purchased your items, and that’s it!
Currently, CartSmart is only available in the Apple App Store, but there should be an Android version coming soon, as well.